Who Should Attend?
Public purchasing buyers, decision-makers, end-users, elected officials and COSTARS members should join us for this exciting opportunity to:
- Interact with Hundreds of Authorized and Prospective Vendors;
- Learn About and Share the Newest and Most Innovative Ideas, Products, and Trends in Public Procurement;
- Attend Product Demonstrations and More Than 50 Educational Workshops.
Who Should Exhibit?
Current and prospective suppliers wishing to showcase their products and services to agencies of state government and to the more than 9,000 invited COSTARS members, including local governments, school districts, public authorities, educational and health non-profits, and more.
- Suppliers Interested in Doing Business with Buyers Throughout Pennsylvania and the Regional Area.
- Not Registered as a PA Vendor? Visit the On-Site Staffed Computer Lab and Get Registered while Exhibiting at the Expo!
- Booth Rates Start as Low as $350 for Small Businesses and $850 For Large Businesses.
- Champion Opportunities Available to Increase your Exposure.
Click on the screen to see highlights from the 2017 PA Procurement Expo and Forum and hear what attendees from 2017 had to say about the Expo.