Who Should Attend?
Public purchasing decision-makers, end-users, and elected officials from Pennsylvania state agencies and COSTARS members should join us for this exciting opportunity to:
- Interact With Hundreds Of Authorized And Prospective Vendors;
- Learn About And Share The Newest And Most Innovative Ideas, Products, And Trends In Public Procurement;
- Attend Product Demonstrations And More Than 50 Educational Workshops.
Who Should Exhibit?
Current and prospective suppliers wishing to showcase their products and services to agencies of state government and to the more than 8,500 invited COSTARS members, including local governments, school districts, public authorities, educational and health non-profits, and more.
- Suppliers Interested In Doing Business With Buyers Throughout Pennsylvania And The Regional Area.
- Not Registered As A PA Vendor? Visit The On-Site Staffed Computer Lab And Get Registered While Exhibiting At The Expo!
- Booth Rates Start As Low As $250 For Small Businesses And $800 For Large Businesses.
- Champion Upgrades Available To Increase Your Exposure.